Hmmm...let me see. I have 3 bitty's (well, two of them are DD's and one is mine). One of them is, I believe, a Our New Baby, because it has soft blonde eyelashes and the upturned hands. The other two I would guess are both from around 1999, and I would say are "transition" babies - their hands are not the same as ONB, but they have the soft blonde eyelashes (they're all blonde hair/grey blue eyes). One of them (a gift from BethMN) also is very soft and squishy vinyl. Our original Bitty is harder - but she had a body replacement due to too much love. Her head is soft. Strangely enough, the limbs on the ONB are harder than on the Bitty.

Did I confuse you enough? If I have time later today I will take a picture - but I'm not sure if it would help, since none of them are "modern" babies.